Selling my Brunswick 1940`s anniversary 10X5 snooker table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my Brunswick 1940`s anniversary 10X5 snooker table

My name is Richard and I am from Naples Florida USA and have decided to sell my table.
    My brother in law remodeled the table for me and did a realy good job...the tables woodwork
    was in bad shape. He striped the original finish and stained and clear finished the rail woodwork,
    and replaced the wood on the legs. The table is a Brunswick 1940`s anniversary special 10 X 5
    snooker table. I was hoping to send some picture with this message but could not figure
    out how to do this......usually you can just click on the attachment button but I don`t see one.
    I can email anyone interested in the table, just send me your email too
    martin.richard71@gmail.com
    I wasn't `t sure were to advertise the table but thought I might get some ideas from
    the members on this site as to were I should place some adds.
    I also need to figure out how much the table is worth. The man that did the set up work
    on the table said from 10,000 to 12,000 I have seen the table selling from 2500 to 9000 US
    dollars Any Help or suggestions would sure be appreciated.Thanking you in advance.

Richard

You can;t post pictures until you have made a minimum number of posts.

You say he has striped the woodwork. I am not sure how popular a stripe design will be.
    王可

Comment

My brother-in-law removed the old finish!

Comment

It is very quiet on the forum at present. It tends to be very UK centred. So it would be easier to get an accurate idea of how much it would be worth in UK. I think the fact is that it is worth what somebody is willing to pay you for it! In UK 10' tables are easier to sell than full size ones as most people just don't have the space for a 12'.

I presume the figures you have quoted are in US$. In UK the idea of the £ equivalent of $12,000 for a home renovated table- i.e. not a full professional refurb- is a pipe dream. What sort of condition is the rest of the table? Rubbers, pockets etc. etc.
        王可

Comment

Working...
        X